@5minutesformom

I participated in the Tackle it Tuesday to try out ARM & HAMMER® Power Gel Laundry Detergent. As a user of other Arm & Hammer products like their baking soda and cat litter products I was used to being satisfied with Arm & Hammer, and the Power Gel Laundry Detergent did not disappoint. I chose to use the pictured version - that is, the one with OxiClean® Stain Fighters and ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda. I hate having to redo a load of laundry because stains were not removed.


There was only one piece of laundry this week that I thought would be problematic - a food stain on a blanket. I pre-treated this stain with some of the Power Gel. The Power Gel was quite thick and stuck to the spot where I poured it on. I added more of the Power Gel to the rest of the entire laundry load and washed.

The stained blanket and the entire load came out great. See after photo - i forgot to take pic of the before ;(

Also the whites were noticeably whiter which was a blessing as will save from needing to buy new white polos.

I am happy with ARM & HAMMER® Power Gel Laundry Detergent and will be using again and recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Money